Monday, September 20, 2010

It is what it is

Well of course i have not express my self in a long time, so you know what that means alot has been going on. School is back and i was blessed to not have to owe money and i have a nice apt to come to every night. I can honeslty say i feel a change with me and today my best friend pointed it out i feel happier. I dont know why and who am i to question it. Dont get me wrong i have bad days like everyone else but i am just happy and i dont kno if it is becuase some people are out of my life and that stress is gone or if the lord is slowly guiding me in the correct direction, but either way i feel great. I am goin to work my Azz off to make sure come may i will be walking i can not let nothing or no one stop me. When it comes to males i have someone that i am physicaly attracted to and i think his soul and thought process would make my soul feel free but i dont think that it is going any where and to be honest it kinda sucked at first but i cant let that get to me i have a goal and i will not let something like that get me un focsed on the goal ahead. The males i use to talk to i no longer talk to them because i feel as though if i am going to cont to grow as a woman i have to get the childish things out of my life. and that goes for people i thought were my friends also. i can say i feel less stress then the last time i wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment