Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a couple of things i wanted to say

People that call there selves friends are really the devil. Im sick and tired of people saying there my friends and then turning there back on me so i have some words for you FUCK YOU and everythings you stahd for. I know that some people that come in my life are nothing but branches that falls off the trees. But any way im not going dwell on the fact friends. So any way life is not going the way i planned it to. i want to have a job, and a good income come in. And to make matters worst im praying that i can graduate in december. And start all over in graduate school. I have a huge fear of things people would never know. Of course im like the average college student when it comes to not being able to graduate. That is fear number one right now, i dont like walking in front of people becuase im afraid im going to fall. I dont like being around alof of people becuase they make me so damn nevers. But im not going to dwell on that either becuase i know that the lord has a plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment