Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just when i thought

I really thought i could think about this and not have to blog, but as it seems i cant. Last night i got a phone call from my ex who i was with for damn near six years, and the first thing i heard when i said hello was, you have a free collect call from Prince Georges Coreectional , and i knew it was him. The first thing i said was why are you there. And of course he was there for the same reason he was there for the first two times he called me. Then as the conversation continued he told me he had something to tell me but was to scared to tell me. After I finally got it out of him he told me that he has another daughter that is 2 mon old and was born on my damn birthday. Yes we have not been together for awhile, but we had an understanding, that if we were still feeling the same towards each other after i graduated from school, then me and him would be back together. But after hearing this i just dont know if i can fully be with him after i grauted, becuase i bearly got thru his first baby mother wanted to fuck her up and now he has another one. I love him and will alwyas love him but it ust seem like shyt in his life is going in a complete 360 and nothing is changing. I dont know how to handle this at all. Yes i know that ust mabey he is not the one for me but i ust dont know how to tell my heart that.

No comments:

Post a Comment